Curb the Congestion is better than ever with the addition of two new corridors and a new incentive!
· Over 250,000 trips from local congested roadways
· 4.6 million pounds of CO2 from our air
· 5.3 million miles of driving alone
This year the program expanded to provide resources and rewards to people traveling on these four congested Snohomish County roadways:
- 128th Street (between Everett and Mill Creek)
- 164th Street SW/SE (between Lynnwood and Mill Creek)
- NEW 196th Street (between Edmonds and I-5)
- NEW Bothell-Everett Highway (between 128th Street and downtown Bothell)
Choose a smarter trip on one of these corridors at least 8 days a month and you could win the following incentives.
· Monthly Rewards: Receive $50 a month for three months!
- Continue to log smarter trips to qualify for a $150 drawing each month and earn a coupon for a discount or free item at a local business through our NEW Preferred Partner Reward program.
- Recruiter Rewards: Earn up to $100 a year when you refer friends, neighbors or co-workers.
For more information on the program or assistance with your travel options, contact our Curb the Congestion Outreach Specialist at (425) 438-6136 or CurbIt@commtrans.org.