Curb the Congestion is better than ever as the program expands to I-405!
The program offers resources and rewards to residents and employees who use smart travel options such as bus, carpooling, vanpooling, biking or walking. We have seen pretty dramatic results since the program launched in 2008, with over 3,650 participants removing 375,000 trips from local congested roadways.
This year the program expanded to provide resources and rewards to people traveling on these five congested Snohomish County roadways:
• NEW I-405 (between Lynnwood and SR-522)
• 128th Street (between Everett and Mill Creek)
• 164th Street SW/SE (between Lynnwood and Mill Creek)
• 196th Street (between Edmonds and I-5)
• Bothell-Everett Highway (between 128th Street and downtown Bothell)
Choose a smarter trip on one of these corridors at least 8 days a month and you could win the following incentives.
• Monthly Rewards: Receive $50 a month for three months!
• Continue to log smarter trips to qualify for a $150 drawing each month and earn a coupon for a discount or free item at a local business through our Preferred Partner Reward program.
• Recruiter Rewards: Earn up to $100 a year when you refer friends, neighbors or co-workers.
For more information on the program or assistance with your travel options, visit www.communitytransit.org/CurbIt or contact our Curb the Congestion Outreach Specialist at (425) 438-6136 or CurbIt@commtrans.org.